About the Role
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Removing waste bins at the end of shift
• Maintain cleanliness of bar area throughout shift
• Stocking ice for all bar wells
• Expediting and maintaining clean glassware. Careful handling and maintenance of fragile glassware and dishware
• Preparing all various garnishes for drinks
• Stocking liquor, wine, beer, and pressed juices
• Rotating inventory
• Assist with daily mise-en-place set-up & breakdown
• Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner. Secondary language a plus!
• Preferred, minimum of 1-year previous work experience as bar back in a casual/fine-dining restaurant.
• Candidates must exhibit food & basic service knowledge including sequence of service.
• Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position always
• Applicants must be 21 years of age or above.
• Must be available/willing to work lunch/brunch shifts
• Requires a valid ServSafe card, ABC RBS, and L.E.A.D certification.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, listening, verbally communicating, using wrists, hands and fingers to pick up various forms of dishware and glassware as well as entering items in POS system. Occasionally required to carry, push, pull and walk. The employee may also on occasion be required to lift objects up to 50 pounds.